People have been known to lose valuable items at least once everyday. According to a report by spotypal.com, people spend 4 to 5 hours every week searching for the TV remote.
The most common items that go missing in our homes are keys, remote control, wallet, purses, eye glasses, shoes, and surprisingly, our phones (even though we spend more time on this device than we do elsewhere, they still find a way to go MIA).
We’ve all spent some of our mornings searching for one of the items mentioned. Some of us even leave our property behind at gyms, churches, mosques, school, restaurants, buses, and other places; And what happens when you can’t find the item you’ve lost? You simply replace it and that’s a budget not planned for.
However, money spent isn’t the only factor of losing stuff, but time lost searching is also to be considered, especially if it’s a work day and you can’t seem to remember where you kept the keys to your car or even your phone or laptop. But you just saw it here, how did it disappear?
And 90% of the time, it’s just there, staring at us, but we can’t see it.
You might have missed important meetings, or a flight, the bus, a free ride, but all that is behind you, because your days of worrying over misplaced items are over.
Here’s how it works:
Pairing your Hank to your phone is pretty easy. With the following steps, you can pair your Hank to your phone.
- Tap Connect Hank
- -Hold your Hank close to your phone. Ensure it is less than 4 inches away.
- Hold the button on your Hank for a few seconds until you hear a beep and the LED light starts flashing.
N/B: Ensure your location service and Bluetooth is on.
- Keep your Hank within 4cm proximity to your phone till connection is complete. Your Hank will be paired to your device.
- Lastly, you can personalize your Hank by naming the items which are connected to it.
Staying connected to your Hank comes at a subscription fee, this means that all devices linked to an account use the same subscription plan. However, each plan has a maximum limit of Hanks that can be paired to it.
To subscribe and stay connected, follow the steps below on the Hank App:
- Click on view plans on the top of the screen
- Select your desired subscription
- Set renewal status
- Payment; you may pay with Naira or with BTC (The Patricia way).
If you’re always losing stuff and want to experience what it’s like to never waste time and energy searching for a lost wallet or remote control, you need a Hank. Hank is available for order at myhank.co.